Monday 27 April 2015

Prayer from the Pillar


My Lion Lord,
I am here,
in this dark dream,
lost and overwhelmed
in a cloudy corner of Your realm;
down ~
beyond the Viraja river
on an expanse of water,
in a cluster of bubbles
exhaled from Your breath,
 further down ~
behind the seven coverings
caused by the false ego,
way down ~ 
within a drop of many drops,
dripped from Your pores
so far down ~
on one of the billion spheres
floating in space,
down here ~
entrapped in fears,
in a form of bleak desires
reduced to a dimmed sparkle
caught between the pliers of the mind,
an infinitesimal dot of existence,
where my soul cries
barely audible,
like words shouted in water.
I am here,
a fossil in a pillar
of million of lifetimes
please break it open with your claws
take me up
to sit on your lap
from where
 I can fearlessly look
  down
at the remains
of this stony heart.







No comments:

Post a Comment